Simple Tips on styling sheer net sarees
Do you ever find yourself stuck with styling ideas for a sheer net saree? Fret not! We’ve put together a simple list of do’s and don’ts to get you feeling confident and ready to wow a crowd! 🙂
1.Full sleeve blouses are hot on the fashion radar! Maximize this trend by pairing it with a sheer saree to balance out the overall transparency factor.
2. If full sleeves isn’t your thing, then opt for a stylish 3/4 sleeve blouse with some embroidery on the borders but stay away from a sleeveless blouse as it’s sure to be OTT and tacky.
3. A deep bold neckline is a big NO especially with a sheer saree, this is an important factor to bear in mind when choosing to go sheer with your saree.
4. If you are in an experimental mood, choose a printed blouse and play around with accessories. Be sure to choose a light print that’s not too heavy for the eyes and matches well with the color of your saree
5. Fit is an important factor when choosing a blouse. If you’ve lost weight recently, make sure you get it altered before your event.
6. If your saree has shimmer or shimmer in it, then avoid going heavy with the accessories. Instead choose some metallic earrings and bangles to complement the look.
7. Getting the pleats right of a net saree can be quite challenging, so have patience and work with each pleat carefully. Use pins to keep the pleats in place all night.
8. When choosing footwear, comfort is the ultimate choice for a saree especially because it’s not the easiest garments to carry off. If you’re looking for height, opt for wedges rather than stilettos as you don’t want to be tripping over your saree as you attempt to look elegant and classy!
9. Dress your saree up with a metallic clutch or even a potli bag. Stay away from bigger heavy bags.
10. Soft dewy makeup is your best bet with a saree as it will put your outfit in the limelight and steal the attention. For a more dramatic look, you can try a bold lip or a winged liner but not both together!
11. Loose curls or blown out layers look best with a sheer net saree. You can have it side swept or middle parted for a more glam look!
Follow these simple tips and enjoy the compliments that come your way!!